samedi 21 novembre 2020

On October 11, back to class. It didn't take much for my body and mind to collapse. Tired. To try, in spite of its physical and mental pain and suffering, for so long. Maybe too much, but I have the will of steel. Being in such a precarious situation and being sick is not a situation that I want to live for long.

Depressed as impossible, the teachers and the special education technician felt very limited.

- "Insist on having your family doctor?" I just signed a document a month ago to register with my new doctor, after a three-year wait (my old doctor left for retirement). Even today, it is written "Your file indicates that you do not have a family doctor". I contacted them, but without success; I'll wait ... I imagine the pandemic is slowing down. I still contact them a lot.

- "Go see a psychologist?" No money. Three more years of waiting at the CLSC, minimum.

- "Try to collect your money for a therapist ...?" i'd love to, but difficult with the income from social assistance

- "Why aren't you trying to work?" Because I can't work standing up and my health depends on it.

Everything is a vicious cycle.

My mental health is very fragile, I need structure, I need emotional support.

My Emploi-Qc agent saw it. She picked me up in little crumbs.

She offered me an idea, which I gladly accepted.

For the financial level, with full-time school, I had $ 130 every two weeks with Emploi-Qc, in addition to social assistance. I will have with this program $ 130 per MONTH. So I will be even "poorer". I will need help trying to find ways to feed myself according to my allergies and the fact that it all costs more. It is a program that will last a maximum of one year before returning to class. At one point I don't mind, but it's been 15 years since I try to go back to class after high school, and it never works because too many mental or physical complications and the system does not help too much to offer me something else a meager income, support or whatever. At least I have that. It's just difficult, because money doesn't buy happiness, but money is a "must" when you want to do anything other than survive in this capitalist world ... But yes i am happy about this program, don't get me wrong!












Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire